Mother's Day 2020 Gift Guide
We all know MOMS are the real MVPs. I'm talking bio mamas, adoptive mamas, foster mamas, fur mamas, mamas who are struggling with infertility... all MOMS are important. There should be at least two take aways from this: Mother's Day is Sunday, May 10th, 2020 and you should do something special for the mamas in your life.
My first suggestions for Mother's Day "gifts" are not material gifts at all, especially while we are all "stuck" at home. Do the dishes, fold the laundry, take care of bath time or bedtime routine. Have the kids make her a homemade card. Write her a love letter. Make her a cup of coffee or tea, or even bring her a glass of wine. Rub her feet. Pick up the toys. Put on some music and dance around with her. Make her laugh. Cook her a delicious dinner! Tell her how much you appreciate her- everyday. Not just on Mother's Day. If you are still on a stay at home order, pick up some flowers for her on your next essential grocery store trip. These are just some small ways you can make a difference in her day.
Getting a package in the mail seems so much more exciting these days, when we are spending so much time at home. It's the little things, you know? So on to my gift suggestions!
1) Modcloth Slide into Summer Sandal ($29) These are the perfect slides for spring and summer, and they come in the most popular print! Best of all, you can just slip them on and already look a little more "put together". Great for a busy mom who is on the go, or just stepping out of the house for a walk with the fam.
2) Madewell Tie Front Mini Dress ($80) This dress is beautiful. Simple yet feminine. Love a dress that can be thrown on, and look stylish and effortless. Get her a cute dress to wear on a date night- once we can go on dates again, of course!
3) Fawn Design Mini Faux Leather Diaper Bag ($95) Super cute diaper bag that is not only stylish but functional too. Love this design because it doesn't scream "DIAPER BAG" and can be used after the diaper years are over too.
4) Ingrid & Isabel Mama & Babe Matching Hat Set ($39) The perfect gift for mama, and her mini too.
5) Aerie Sunwashed Desert Jogger ($24) Let's face it. We are spending a lot of time in sweatpants right now, might as well look cute doing it. Get her a new pair of super cute joggers to relax in.
6) Aerie Distressed Twist Back Shirt ($18) She's going to need a shirt to go with those joggers too. A distressed tee with an open back is comfy and a little sexy. That style is running low in stock, so another cute option is the Oversized Boyfriend Tee which comes in a TON of colors and sizes!
7) Lulus Velvet Bow Ponytail Holder Set ($15) I don't know about the mama in your life but I am constantly just throwing my hair up in a ponytail to get it out of the way. Babies love pulling your hair out- true story. These velvet bows are awesome because you just throw them in your hair like a regular scrunchie, but adds a little ~something~ to your hairdo without having to spend a lot of time styling it.
8) Anthropolgie Monogram Mug ($12) Here's something you know she could use, and it's so aesthetically pleasing too! Get her a new coffee mug, with her initial on it.
9) Colourpop Bare Necessities Palette ($34) If she likes to wear makeup, a new palette is always a welcome addition! Colourpop is great because it is high quality at an affordable pricepoint, and a palette like this one has neutral eyeshadows, as well as some fun shades too. Very versatile!
Have a wonderful Mother's Day, and don't forget to tell the mamas in your life how much you love them.
You can shop the graphic above by clicking the individual links, or heading to the original post here on LIKEtoKNOW.it.